Here are some ways you can spread the word about WBR’s work:
- Like us on Facebook – see our updates so you can spread information within your network
- Share our dogs on Facebook – to increase the chances of their perfect family finding them
- Invite us to your event – we can supply free pats from our foster dogs
- Drop our name at dinner parties
- Whatever else you think will help get the word out about our “new” rescue!
The more people who know about WBR, the more widely known our available dogs will be and the greater their chance of finding their forever homes.
It will also help us to let people know about fostering. The more foster carers we have, the more dogs we can take from the pound to safety and transition into forever homes.
Spreading the word may also help WBR attract donations of funds or items for our dogs, which are a terrific help so that we can provide the best possible care for our dogs while they are being fostered.
We sincerely appreciate anything our supporters can do.